Take the ACT during orientation.
What is On-Campus ACT testing?
ACT test scores are used for scholarships and sometimes academic advising at Union College. ACT offers two test options: the National ACT and the On-Campus (previously Residual) ACT.
The National ACT is administered by ACT at Union College on pre-scheduled Sunday dates. Union College test center number is 024801, and a clergyman’s letter is available upon request. Scores are mailed to students after several weeks and are good at any school. There is no waiting period before you can sign up to take the test again. Learn more and register at act.org.
The On-Campus ACT (previously Residual ACT) is for students who have applied to and will be attending Union College. Scores are available within two business days, they are good only at Union College and are used to increase freshman scholarships. Test dates are offered during new student orientation fall and spring semesters. Alternate dates November-September may be scheduled through the registration form below. Testing accommodations for students with professionally diagnosed disabilities can be made when noted on the registration for the test. You must wait at least 60 days between taking On-Campus ACTs. Learn more and register below.
What do I need to know?
Taking the On-Campus ACT at Union College
You can register here to take the On-Campus ACT. You will be contacted to arrange and/or confirm time and location.
On-Campus ACT Details
- The On-Campus ACT is only open to incoming students who have been accepted to Union College.
- Register below at least two weeks before your desired test date.
- The results are only valid at Union College and will be emailed within 48 hours from testing.
When and Where
The next scheduled On-Campus ACT at Union College will be:
- Sunday, August 22, 2021 from 8:30a to 12:30p
- Krueger Center, Room 200
Complete the registration below to register for this test or to request a different testing date. (On-Campus ACT is not available in October.)
Confirmation will be sent after registering.
On the day of the test, please arrive 15 minutes early with the following:
- A face mask (to be worn throughout testing).
- A valid ID with your name and photo (driver's license, passport, or Union College ID).
- $60 cash or check written to "Union College Student Success" with the memo "Testing."
And the following testing materials:
- ACT-permitted calculator with charged batteries (if taking the Mathematics portion).
- Non-mechanical #2 pencils with erasers.
- Water bottle (no other food/snacks unless it's part of a documented accommodation).
Register for the On-Campus ACT!
Ready to register?
Click here to register to take the On-Campus ACT at Union College. You will be contacted after registering to arrange and/or confirm time and location. Payment will be due at the time of testing.
If you have questions, contact Trina Cress in Student Success by phone (402.486.2600, ext. 2163) or email (email@example.com).