Textbooks for all classes offered at Union College may be purchased or rented at the Campus Store. Textbooks are available for purchase approximately one week prior to the beginning of the summer and fall semesters, and 2–4 days prior to the spring semester.
Book Return Policy
Our Book Return Policy is as follows:
- The last day to return textbooks for full refund is the same as the last day to delete, add or audit a class as indicated in the college calendar.
- Your cash register receipt is required for full refunds.
- Full refund will only be given for textbooks returned in "new" condition.
- Do not write in books unless you are certain you will be keeping them.
- Books are non-returnable if shrink wrap is removed.
- If a Rental sticker has been placed on a new book, you will only be refunded the price of a used book.
- Buyback of textbooks is once a semester during exam week. Books to be bought by the bookstore are determined by the instructor.
- The condition of the textbook will also determine if buyback is possible. Any textbooks missing pages, having pages loose from the binding, having excessive writing or underlining, or in a condition that makes it impossible to resell, will not be bought back (to be determined by the Union College Campus Store).